We recognise that we must integrate our values and operations to meet the expectations of our Members.
- We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these Members are integral to our work. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our policies.
- We take seriously all feedback that we receive from our members and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
- We shall be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our members in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
- The CREDAI Bhopal is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance on this policy rests with all employees throughout the organization.
OUR PARTNERSHIP FOCUS:
- We shall ensure a high level of performance while minimising and effectively managing risk ensuring that we uphold the values of honesty, partnership and fairness in our relationships with all our members.
- We shall support the development of our external members through led training courses and using our facilities for all of our members to hold seminars and industrial meetings.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.
- We shall encourage dialogue with local communities for mutual benefit.
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service.
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region, particularly our employee chosen charities.
- We shall work with local schools, colleges and universities to assist young people in choosing their future careers, being an advocate for our industry.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees of whatever nationality, colour, race or religious belief are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment.
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work.
- We shall develop Environmental policies and objectives as part of the business planning cycle.